The (long-awaited) Survival Issue of Saraba Magazine (no. 17) is due out on April 19.
With poetry by: Kelechi Nwaike, Tonye Willie-Pepple, Paul Wairia, Adeyinka Elujoba, Aisha Nelson, Jen Thorpe, Kate Hampton, Sarah Haughn, and Omukuvah Otido.
Short stories by: Damilola Yakubu, Glendaliz Camacho, and Alexander Ikawah.
Non-fiction by: Kabu Okai-Davies, Hal O’Leary, and Itoro Udofia.
Seven stunning portraits by ‘Logor.
We can’t wait to share.
IN PREPARATION, READ
- “From Somewhere” and “Osa and Rose” by Kelechi Nwaike
- “Two Poems” by Tonye Willie-Pepple
- Paul Wairia’s blog.
- Adeyinka Elujoba’s blog
- Poems by Aisha Nelson
- “Chibok” and “The in-between” by Jen Thorpe
- “Rose Water” by Kate Hampton
- Omukuvah Otido’s website.
- “The Baca” by Glendaliz Camacho
- “The Stories We Need to Write” by Alexander Ikawah
- “Chronicles of a Curfew Foretold” by Kabu-Okai Davies